This video will tell you all about the Materials you need for this mini-course. Below the video you will find a detailed list of the materials.
The materials that you need for this Art Class.
- Pencil HB
- An empty Glass
- 1 Cup/Glass or small Bowl with Water
- Eraser - Sharpener - (Optional Soft Brush to remove eraser rubble)
- Putty Eraser, also called Kneadable or Moldable Eraser
- Watercolor Paper 300gsm Fine Grain or Smooth - Student/beginner quality is fine
- Watercolor Paint (nothing fancy, I'm using Artina Colaro from Amazon) - The colors I'm using are - violet - purple - sap green - dark green - ultramarine blue - lemon yellow - yellow ochre - any grey
- (Watercolor) Brushes (again nothing fancy, I'm using a cheap set of Morkia Detail Brushes from Amazon) - The brush size you need are 7 (6 or 8 is fine too) and 1 (0 or 2 is fine too)
- A mixing tray (palette) or a plate - or use the mixing tray the one that may come with your watercolor paints